TOP COSMETIC SURGEON IN ORANGE COUNTY
Dr. Mirrafati specializes in all aspects of cosmetic surgery with over 17,000 procedures performed with quality and experience. All procedures are performed in a state-of-the-art, fully accredited outpatient surgical facility in Orange County. Dr. Mirrafati and his friendly, helpful, professional staff give their patients close and personal attention throughout all the phases of treatment. Dr. Mirrafati is a Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and both a researcher and a cosmetic surgeon. He is the author of several medical articles and medical textbooks. He also speaks at professional engagements and presentations throughout the country. Through his extensive training and fellowships, Dr. Mirrafati started minimally invasive breast augmentation using the hydro dissection technique. Furthermore, he is the originator of the vibro-tumescent technique in liposuction and has trained many surgeons on laser and acne scar resurfacing.
Using his degree in Biology and minor in Chemistry along with a master’s degree in Human Physiology, Dr. Mirrafati has formulated the Mira Skin and Hair Care products, which have revolutionized the medical and cosmetic skin care industry. He uses these products daily in his busy medical practice to produce dramatic and long-lasting results. Dr. Mirrafati is a professor and author of his well-recognized book on Abdominoplasty and Liposuction. He is a worldwide lecturer and teacher of his exclusive Hydro-dissection Breast Augmentation technique, which has been published in a breast augmentation surgery textbook. His latest book on face lift, neck lift, and other facial surgeries is sought after by doctors around the world.
- University of California, Irvine, Bachelor of Science (Biology/Chemistry)
- University of Health Science, Chicago, Master of Science (Human Physiology)
- Chicago Medical School, Medical Degree
- Kern Medical Center, Bakersfield, CA Residency in General Surgery
- Riverside General Hospital, Riverside, CA
- Fulton Skin Institute, Newport Beach, CA, 1 Year Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery
- Dr. Shiffman, Tustin, CA, 1 Year Fellowship in General Cosmetic Surgery
- Faculty of the American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery