Every woman deserves to feel beautiful in her body. If you are interested in enhancing your natural beauty, consider breast augmentation. This incredibly popular cosmetic procedure can help you achieve the curves you have always wanted. Thanks to advances in medicine and science, they are safer and easier to customize than ever. At Mira Aesthetic Medical Center, we offer you many options with this procedure to ensure you are getting the breasts you want.
The Benefits of Breast Augmentation
Since every woman’s motivation for getting this surgery is a little different, the benefits can be as well. Some of the most common reasons women look into breast augmentation include:
- To reverse breast volume loss after pregnancy
- To boost their self-esteem
- To make it easier to find flattering clothing
- To help reverse the sagging that happens with aging
- To help when breasts do not develop properly after puberty (Micromastia)
Types of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is typically done by placing implants. When you decide to get implants, there are many other choices that will have to be made. You will need to consider:
- What material you would like to use – our surgeon can go over the pros and cons associated with the different available types of material.
- What size you would like your implants to be – your natural anatomy, as well as your desires, will have to be considered.
- What shape you would like them to be – you can choose between more traditional round implants or teardrop shaped ones, which some people feel look more natural.
- What texture you would like – implants can either be smooth or textured, with each option having extensive pros and cons.
Some of these questions will be answered solely on your preferences, while others will be determined by your natural body shape, how much breast tissue you have to work with, etc. If you are unsure of the best option for you, we can discuss each in greater detail.
What to Expect with a Breast Augmentation
The first step in the process is to come in for a consultation at Mira Aesthetic Medical Center. This is where we can help you decide if having one is the best option for you. We will also help you answer all of the questions laid out above. Together, we can form a personal treatment plan that will help you achieve your body goals.
We are conveniently located in Costa Mesa, CA. Contact us today to schedule your consultation! The friendly team here is always happy to address any questions and looks forward to hearing from you.